Tera Patrick is an American model, adult film star, talent agent and author. Tera Partick’s net worth is $10 Million. Patrick is most known for her roles in a variety of pornographic films, but she has subsequently established herself as an entrepreneur. She was honoured into a number of adult cinema organisations and companies’ Halls of Fame. She was voted Penthouse Pet of the Month in 2000.
Tera Patrick Early Life
Linda Ann Hopkins was born in Great Falls, Montana on July 25, 1976. Linda’s life took a change at the age of eleven when she was raised by a Thai mother and a European father. Linda was left alone with her hippy father when her mother abandoned the household. Hopkins became a model a few years later after completing weekend lessons.
Tera Patrick Age: 46 years
Tera Patrick Height: 1.75 m
Tera Patrick Net Worth: $10 Million
Tera Patrick Children: Sophia Evelia Acosta
Tera Patrick Husband: Evan Seinfeld (m. 2004–2009)
Tera Patrick Parents: David Hopkins
Tera Patrick Real Name: Linda Ann Hopkins
Tera Patrick Modeling Career
Linda left home when she was fourteen and began modelling in Tokyo. After that, she was sexually abused by a photographer who pushed her to become high on Valium and champagne. Tera became addicted to Valium and squandered her paychecks on drugs and other frivolous expenses over the next few years. Her father later realised that she had engaged in sexual activity while she was still a juvenile. Tara was sent home as a “washed-up model” after complaining to her modelling agency.
Patrick then founded Teravision, her own production firm. Over the years, this production business has created a variety of pornographic films. Patrick’s own acting career was winding down in 2007, and she began to focus more on producing and her talent agency. She ultimately withdrew from shooting adult film sequences in 2008. Tera has sponsored a lot of adult film conferences throughout the years.
Tera Patrick Major Works
- In 2001, she joined Salma Hayek in an entertainment programme for officers at Edwards Air Force Base in California. She then went on to host the second ‘Empire Awards Show’ in 2002. In 2003, she was appointed as the masthead publisher of ‘Genesis.’
- In 2006, she was placed 57th in FHM magazine’s ‘100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006’ feature.
- She appeared in a few major films in 2014, including ‘Angel of Darkness: The Legend of Lilith.’
- In 2010, she released her book, co-written with Carrie Borzillo and published by Penguin subsidiary Gotham Books. The memoir depicts her life as an adult film actress in gory detail.
Tera Patrick Awards And Achievements
- Tera Patrick received the ‘Best American Starlet’ prize at the Hot d’Or Award in 2000, and the ‘Best New Starlet (Editor’s Choice)’ award at the ‘Night Moves Award’ the following year.
- She won the ‘Best American Actress’ award for ‘Forbidden Tales’ at the 2002 ‘Venus Awards,’ as well as the ‘Fan Favorite’ award at the ‘F.O.X.E’ for three years in a row from 2004 to 2006.
- At the ‘F.A.M.E’ awards, she was named ‘Best Female Starlet’ in 2007, 2008, and 2009.
- At the Adam Film World Guide Award event, she was named ‘Crossover Female Performer of the Year,’ and at the Eroticline Awards, she was named ‘Successful Performing Businesswoman of the Year (USA).’
- She received the ‘ASACP Service Recognition Award’ at the ‘XBIZ Award’ ceremony in 2009.
Also Check Out – Rob Dyrdek Net Worth, Skateboarding Career, Biography & More
I Think You Will Also Love To Watch This Video – TOP 10 MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL’S IN THE WORLD