Think of versatility and immediately Hrithik Roshan’s name pops up. Hrithik Roshan is a brilliant dancer and extremely skilled actor. Despite the fact that he was born into an affluent and well-known family, we all know him for his hard work and abilities. He began his acting career as a child actor, and before to performing in films, he worked as an assistant director on a few projects. “Kaho Na Pyaar Hai,” his maiden film as a newcomer in Bollywood, was a huge box office success. The film, its stars, and its plot all became extremely well-known. Hrithik Roshan’s net worth is 2745 Crore INR ($370 Million).
He also played Krrish in the film Krrish, which is considered to be India’s first successful modern-day superhero film. The movie was a hit with the children. Roshan made his debut as a playback vocalist in Kites, in addition to acting.
About Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan was born in Mumbai on January 10, 1974, to a Punjabi family with a long history in the Hindi film industry. Mr Rakesh Roshan, Hrithik’s father, is the son of music director Roshan. He himself is a well-known actor, producer, and director in the Indian film business. Pinky, Hrithik Roshan’s mother, is J. Om Prakash’s daughter.
He attended a Scottish school in Mumbai and then graduated with a bachelor’s degree in commerce. Hrithik Roshan married Sussanne Khan in the year 2000, and the pair has 2 kids together. They appeared to be the ideal pair at the time, but they eventually split up and divorced in November 2014.
Hrithik Roshan Age: 48 years
Hrithik Roshan Height: 1.8 m
Hrithik Roshan Net Worth: $370 Million
Hrithik Roshan Wife: Sussanne Khan (m. 2000–2014)
Hrithik Roshan Kids: Hridaan Roshan, Hrehaan Roshan
Hrithik Roshan Girlfriend: Hrithik Roshan and Saba Azad’s fledgling affair has been making headlines recently. The pair has been dating for a long and is still going strong in their relationship.
Hrithik Roshan Movies:
- Super 30
- Mohenjo Daro
- Bang Bang!
- Krrish 3
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
- Luck By Chance
- Jodhaa Akbar
- Dhoom 2
- Koi Mil Gaya
- Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon
- Mujhse Dosti Karoge
- Na Tum Jaano Na Hum
- Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
- Mission Kashmir
- Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai
Hrithik Roshan Home/ Hrithik Roshan New Home
Actor Hrithik Roshan has purchased two opulent residences on Mumbai’s Juhu-Versova Link Road. Hrithik, who has been waiting for his dream home for a long time, has paid Rs 97.50 crore for two flats in his name.
These two residences, which are located on the Juhu-Versova Link Road, total 38,000 square feet. Hrithik’s apartments are on the 14th, 15th, and 16th floors of the structure, with a combined open roof area of 6500 square feet. Mannat is the name of the structure. This is not to be confused with Shahrukh Khan’s massive bungalow. Hrithik’s Mannat is actually a building where Hrithik has bought his apartments. Hrithik and his family may soon move into this flat. Hrithik was once a neighbour of Akshay Kumar. But now he’ll relax and take in the vista of the water.
Hrithik Roshan Awards And Achievements
He has received six Filmfare Awards and has been labeled one of India’s most gorgeous male celebrities by the media. Hrithik Roshan is also among the top 10 most handsome men in the world! On January 20, 2011, a life-size wax figure of Hrithik Roshan was unveiled at London’s Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, making him the museum’s sixth Indian actor to be immortalised in wax.
Hrithik Roshan’s net worth is expected to increase by 40% in the following three years. He made $75 million between February 2013 and February 2014. It was the highest figure of the year, and he was about 40% ahead of his nearest competitors.
Hrithik Roshan Sources of Income
- His principal source of income is acting. Each film he signs is worth more than 22 crores.
- He owns the Fat Burger chain of eateries in New Delhi.
- Hrithik is the face of the top-selling perfume ‘With Love from Hrithik,’ which is fast gaining market share.
- Hrithik Roshan also started his own clothes company.
- To top it off, Hrithik’s Vodka brand, “Pure Wonderoshan – India,” is the industry leader in high-end Vodka.
Hrithik Roshan Assets
- Hrithik owns properties worth Rs. 1500 crores of his own.
- The total value of Hrithik’s possessions, including those of his parents, might reach 5000 crores!
- His family has opulent apartments and bungalows all across the globe.
- He has a number of houses in upscale areas of Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
- Hrithik Roshan’s Mumbai property is worth 84 crores INR on the market.
- Hrithik loves cars and owns a Porsche that costs Rs 1.22 crores.
- He also owns expensive vehicles from the Ferrari, Audi, Volvo and Mercedes brands.
Also Check Out – Will Smith Biography And Net Worth